Full Microbiology Lab Automation – a range of solutions focusing on faster time to result and design
Why Flexible Automation?
Automation is a vital component when streamlining lab workflow and providing improved patient care. Automation ensures ease-of-use, standardization and reliability for all specimen types.
But automation is only as good as it’s level of flexibility. Automation needs to be modular and intelligent.
Download Case Study:
“New Technologies in the Microbiology Lab Help Improve Operation Efficiencies” by Grady Health Systems, US
Results in minutes
Because we are microbiologists we understand your microbiologist needs. In less than 10 years bioMérieux’s automated solutions have cut conventional test time in half providing you with results in minutes rather than days.
ID/AST Solution: VITEK® MS - Myla™ - VITEK® 2
Our automated solutions offer maximum modularity without compromising result quality and are designed to link to intelligent middleware solutions, such as Myla to further improve connectivity, data and real-time workflow management. Myla™ has also been designed by microbiologists for microbiologists and plays a central role in the FMLA approach.
Check out www.mylahelps.com to find out how this new lab partner helps you simplify your life and recaptures your time.
Why Chose Lean Bacteriology?
Increasing pressure to contain healthcare expenditure means more labs are looking to consolidate and improve productivity while decreasing turn-around-time.
Automation is a great step in the right direction but to get the most out of automation you need to ensure you’re making smart use of all your lab resources (technology, instruments, knowledge and skills).
FMLA® Workflow Services
Innovative FMLA® Workflow Services uses a combination of effective LEANSIGMA® Management techniques to:
- Eliminate any non-value added activity
- Get the most out integrating automation
- Reduce costs within an organization while optimizing quality.
bioMérieux is leading the way in adapting LEANSIGMA to the specific needs of the microbiology lab – what we call Lean Bacteriology. Through this pioneering service we will help you look at your lab from a different angle.
Lab performance improvement techniques (Kaïzen, …) are also part of our approach. These techniques are used to set up a process that positively impact performance and productivity. Each person in your organization will become an active contributor to eliminating waste, reconfiguring operations and streamlining tasks.
Design a new Microbiology Laboratory based on Lean Six Sigma principles by J.P.Brochet et al., Exalab laboratory, France
Read more : FMLA Workflow Solutions
Why personalized local support?
Lab productivity goes hand in hand with optimized instrument availability and personnel needing up-to-date knowledge and skills.
bioMérieux offers a full set of premium services locally to:
- deliver more personalized instrument uptime - local system engineers and application specialists capable of performing preventive maintenance, on-site interventions, remote maintenance and automatic updates and accessible via a hotline.
- increase lab professional skills and competencies – local education and training programs on state-of-the-art scientific courses or practical product knowledge (3 levels: fundamental, advanced, expert)
Our objective is to ensure you receive first class personalized service regardless of your geographical location.
Read more : Instrument Services
Why can quality management be easier?
FMLA recognizes that lab traceability and quality is essential while taking into account local and international regulation trends (EN ISO 15189 compliance) must be followed.
Already through FMLA’s automation and workflow services you ensure:
- user and patient safety
- a high level of traceability
- personnalized standardization
- on-line technical library (package inserts, quality control certificates…)
Tightened worldwide accreditation and compliancy pressure has led us to extend our solutions to include on-site assistance with your quality management process. We offer 2 packages:
- Validation packages:
- risk reduction and report writing techniques to improve patient result quality
- system and method validation
- Environment monitoring solutions:
- define space and work environment adequacy
- determine areas for dangerous material storage
- equipment performance monitoring
- physical environment values monitoring
Read more : Accreditation Services