Identification of yeasts found in clinical infections in 18-24 hours.
- Performance: 12 biochemical reactions for the identifications of yeasts.
- Adapted to current requirements in microbiology: identification of the 14 most frequently isolated species of yeasts.
- Ease of use (clear-cut, spontaneous, colored reactions; interpretation with a profile list).
- Complete and ready-to-use product (suspension media included in the kit).
Ref. 10 500 – 10 strips + media
API 20 C AUX
Identification of yeasts in 24-48 hours.
- Assimilation tests, which are the reference tests for yeast identification.
- Easy-to-use: a positive and negative control for easier reading, no additional reagents.
- Extensive database covering almost all yeasts isolated from human or veterinary specimens.
Ref. 20 210 – 25 strips + media
Please consult our local company or representatives for the availability of these products in your country.