You are here
- AIR IDEAL® 3P® Powerful and Simple Air Testing
AIR IDEAL® 3P® Powerful and Simple Air Testing
Ensuring that the healthcare environment is on control and measuring its effectiveness are essential.
AIR IDEAL® 3P® was validated to meet all requirements :
- High recovery of microorganisms
- High collection efficiency thanks to the optimized air flow
- Robustness and reliability
- Ease of use
Do you need more information?
Bring Confidence to Your Environmental Monitoring
Accurate and reliable active air sampling solutions will bring you confidence when making product release decisions, allowing to protect your product and patients.
EASE OF USE
- Ergonomic shape and easy to handle
- Audible and visual signals
- Long battery life, short charge time
FREE OF CONTAMINATION
- Smooth surface, free of dead angles for ease of cleaning
- Simple, validated air circuit decontamination procedure
- Disinfectant compatibility
- Autoclavable sampling grids
- VHP proof
ROBUSTNESS AND RELIABILITY
- Precise air intake
- Robust with shockproof ABS plastic
- Minimal disruption of unidirectional air flow
- High autonomy, at least 24 consecutive sampling
- Rapid set up time, previous airflow program is saved
- Sequential sampling and volume adjustable up to 2000 L
The AIR IDEAL® 3P® was third party validated by the Health Protection Agency to meet the stringent requirements of ISO 14698-1 and EN 17141 for the control of clean rooms.
- Validation of the air circuit decontamination efficiency
- Validated to be used in isolator
- Biological efficiency
- Physical efficiency
- Lightweight (1.2 kg)
- Flow rate and linear velocity: 100 L/min and 20 m/s
- 1000 liter samples to be collected
- Equipped with 90 mm diameter sampling grids
- AIR IDEAL is highly efficient for collecting particles containing bacterial cells in the range of 2.1 – 14 microns (investigations show that environmental airborne particles containing bacteria have demonstrated a range of particles size from 5 to 15µm). AIR IDEAL has a high level of collection of particles of interest > 5 µm with an efficiency superior to 100%
Aaron Fernstrom and Michael Goldblatt,
“Aerobiology and Its Role in the Transmission of Infectious Diseases,”
Journal of Pathogens, vol. 2013, Article ID 493960, 13 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/493960
Ducel G, Fabry J, Nicolle L, eds.
Prevention of hospital-acquired infections: a practical guide.
Second edition (WHO document WHO/CDS/CSR/EPH/2002.1.2). Geneva, World Health
Organization, Department of Epidemic and Pandemic Response, 2002
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health-Care Facilities
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country