You are here
On-line bacteria and yeast database
On-line bacteria and yeast database accessible worldwide anytime, anywhere, for everyone.
- Reliable complement to manual identification for relevant patient management
- Easy to use
- Secure connection
Do you need more information?
Committed to remaining at the forefront of innovation, bioMérieux brings a new dimension to the reference API® biochemical test strip range by making identification available to everyone, anytime, anywhere. A tool that leverages the technologies of today and tomorrow, APIWEB™ is the essential complement to manual identification.
APIWEB™ – it’s as simple as navigating in a webpage!
- Internet platform
- Easy-to-use integrated intuitive interface that uses Internet navigation tools
- Available anytime 24/7
- Reading assistance for each identification strip
See how easy is it to use? Watch these videos done by our API® customers
Reliable complement to manual identification
For years, the API® ID strip range has been appreciated by microbiologists over the world for its quality and ease-of-use. In fact, the standardized, miniaturized strips of biochemical tests are the reference for bacterial and fungal identification. API® has a wide identification database on the market and a numerical identification calculation method that brings standardization and makes identification easy and accurate.
Considering that 10 API® strips are used every minute, APIWEB™ is an invaluable tool for the microbiology community.
Get high-performance results
With APIWEB™, you get a reliable, state-of-the-art interpretation tool. It contains the regularly updated API®/ID32 databases. Plus, APIWEB™ interprets a great number of profiles enabling the identification of more than 700 species of bacteria and yeast. It’s the straightforward and easy way to get high-performance results!
Each identification includes a complete report:
- Species proposed
- Comment on the reliability of the identification, based on two indices:
- the identification percentage (probability of species identification)
- the typicity index (typical character of the profile studied)
- Complete biochemical profile
- Additional information and tests
Your privacy as a user and the confidentiality of your results are important to us. That’s why we’ve made sure that APIWEB™ is protected by full security.
- Secure site, personalized access codes
- Data encoding to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your results
- Highly reactive tool maintenance
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country