To save you time we’ve created the Your Selection feature. It enables you to group any of the products, services or solutions you’re interested in during your visit to the site. Why not use the option of sending yourself or your friends your wish-list by email to have a hard copy for later use? Alternatively, send us the wish-list to help your local bioMérieux representative better understand your needs.
Diagnosis of Infectious Mononucleosis
The VIDAS® Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) panel provides a combination of three tests to rapidly confirm a diagnosis of Infectious Mononucleosis and clearly establish the stage of infection.
- 4 EBV-specific markers in 3 tests for a confident diagnosis
- Flexible solution adapted to small-volume testing
- Automated diagnosis you can perform in your own lab to provide same-day results to clinicians
- All-inclusive kits
Rapid identification of C. difficile infection
The VIDAS® C. difficile panel includes two complementary tests used as an aid in the diagnosis of C. difficile infection.
- Automated and easy to use for rapid results
- Simplifies the diagnosis step
- Flexible solution adapted to small or large volumes
- Helps you rule-out negative patients in just 50 minutes (VIDAS® GDH)
Automated diagnosis of von Willebrand factor deficiencies
VIDAS® vWF is a rapid ELFA test for the quantitative measurement of von Willebrand factor. It runs on the automated VIDAS® immunoanalyzers.
- Single-test format adapted to small volumes
- Cost-effective solution
RAL STAINER secures your AFB staining & eases your reading
- Closed fully automated bath system
- Unique fixative solution avoids any cross contamination
- Easier & faster reading thanks to Thiazine Red
- No daily maintenance
Real-time PCR kit for the detection and quantification of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) DNA
- Accurate quantification of CMV viral load over a wide linear range*
- Ready-to-use kit including internal control and quantification standards
- CE-IVD on all major extraction platforms and real-time PCR systems and on different sample types
Real-time PCR kit for the detection and quantification of Adenovirus (ADV) DNA
- Accurate quantification of ADENOVIRUS viral load over a wide linear range
- Detection of all know serotypes
- Ready-to-use kit that includes internal control and quantification standards
- CE-IVD on different samples types and on all major extraction platforms and real-time PCR systems
Real-time PCR kit for the detection and quantification of Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) DNA
- Accurate EBV viral load quantification over a wide linear range*
- Kit is ready to use including internal control & quantification standards
- CE-IVD on various sample types as well as on all major extraction platforms & real-time PCR systems
Real-time PCR kit for the detection and quantification of Parvovirus B19 (B19V) DNA
- Accurate and equal quantification of 3 Parvovirus B19 genotypes over a wide linear range
- Ready-to-use kit including internal control and quantification standards
- CE-IVD on all major extraction platforms and real-time PCR systems and on different samples types
Real-time PCR detection kits for viral respiratory diseases
- Complete and ready-to-use kits
- Validated on major extraction and amplification platforms
Differential diagnosis of Lyme Borreliosis
The combined use of the automated VIDAS® Lyme IgM and VIDAS® Lyme IgG assays will help you provide patients with reliable, differential diagnosis of Lyme borreliosis in just 27 minutes.
- Clear-cut results
- High specificity and sensitivity
- Specific detection of IgG antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato (sl) and in cerebro-spinal fluid (CSF) samples, to aid in the diagnosis of Neuroborreliosis*
Diagnosis, prognosis or treatment monitoring of various cancers
The VIDAS® panel of Tumour Markers offers a rapid, automated and reliable solution to meet clinicians’ main needs.
- Excellent precision: within-run and between-run reproducibility < 5% for each test
- Reliable results even at low concentrations
- Flexible and cost-effective solution
Smart association of 2 relevant media on one plate
Get smart! With chromogenic culture media bi-plates, you get the smart association of two relevant media – 1 reading, 2 answers and many advantages.
- Get the information you need on 2 cultures in one reading
- Reduce the number of plates to inoculate and read
- Save space in the fridge and incubator
- Cut waste in half with less packaging
Chromogenic culture media
Innovative and extensive range of chromogenic media for the simultaneous culture and identification of microorganisms in clinical specimens
- Easy to read with color intensity and specificity
- Sensitivity and specificity for reliable results
- Identification in 18-24 hours
- Save time with less need for confirmation testing
Chromogenic media for ESBL screening
Help promote effective infection control through reliable screening* of Extended-Spectrum Beta Lactamase-producing Enterobacterales (ESBL) with CHROMID® ESBL selective chromogenic media.
- ESBL screening in 18-24 hours
- Validated on variety of specimens: rectal swabs, urine, respiratory secretions and others
- Patented substrate and antibiotic mix enables direct identification
*ESBL production must be confirmed
Selective chromogenic medium for the screening of GBS
Help prevent Perinatal Group B Streptococcal disease through detection of all Group B Streptococci (S. agalactiae)
- Direct identification of all group B Streptococci (GBS) strains
- 18-24 hours incubation
- Excellent performance for the GBS prenatal screening in terms of nutrient capacity and sensitivity of detection.
In the Emergency Department, accurate diagnosis in a minimum of time is critical to ens...
A specific marker of severe bacterial infection and sepsis
Fully adapted for emergency conditions, VIDAS® B.R.A.H.M.S. PCT™ aids physicians in making rational clinical decisions and allows optimized patient management. Results are available in only 20 minutes.
Procalcitonin has been demonstrated to:
- Help assess the severity and prognosis of an infection
- Support early diagnosis of sepsis
Advanced 4th generation assays for earlier diagnosis
The VIDAS® HIV panel provides a combination of advanced 4th generation assays for improved detection of acute HIV during the critical “window period”.
- Combined detection of anti-HIV-1 (groups M and O) and anti-HIV-2 total immunoglobulins + HIV-1 p24 antigen
- True dual information: differentiation of Ag and Ab signals
- Highest p24 Ag sensitivity currently available
- Easy-to-use solution
A full range of culture media products
Put your confidence in bioMérieux, a recognized leader with expertise in culture media that extends back more than half a century.
- Large offer of conventional culture media products available
- Flexible and suitable for various lab situations
- Quality control and compatibility with other bioMérieux products assured
Solution for surface monitoring in healthcare facilities
Convenient solutions to limit cross-transmission of microbial organisms on surfaces.
- Fight antimicrobial resistance and HAI
- Get standardized testing with COUNT-TACT® product line
Diagnosis and monitoring of adrenocortical disorders
VIDAS® Cortisol S is an automated test for the quantitative determination of cortisol in human serum, plasma or urine using the ELFA technique (Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay).
- Easy-to-perform assay
- Ready-to-use reagents
Rapid, reliable test for Carbapenemase-producing bacteria
NEW, high medical value test confirms Carbapenemase-producing bacteria in agar cultures. The test gives reliable results in under 2 hours, making it the quick and easy way to control carbapenemase producers and meet diagnostics and screening challenges, improving patient management and controlling HAI.
- Results in 30 mins-2 hours
- Cost-effective, all-in-one solution
- Highly specific and sensitive
Chromogenic media for identification of urinary pathogen
Accurately, rapidly detect and identify pathogens involved in urinary tract infections with chromogenic media.
- Highly fertile
- Chromogenic substrates in agar result in specific coloration of urinary pathogens for easy differentiation and detection of mixed cultures
- Lower workload, save time and costs with less confirmation tests
- 16 hours incubation
- Direct Identification of E coli
Chromogenic media for selective isolation and direct identification of <i>S. aureus</i>...
NEW chromogenic culture media to accurately detect S. aureus.
- High sensitivity and specificity in 18 to 24 hours for most samples
- High medical value for respiratory samples of cystic fibrosis patients
- Validated with numerous different sample type
- Easy visual identification with distinctive pink colonies and opaque background
- Enriched with thymidine to improve the Small Colonies Variants (SCV) growth
- Ref: 419042
Ensuring that the healthcare environment is on control and measuring its effectiveness ...
AIR IDEAL® 3P® was validated to meet all requirements :
- High recovery of microorganisms
- High collection efficiency thanks to the optimized air flow
- Robustness and reliability
- Ease of use
Real-time PCR kits offering qualitative detection of Bordetella pertussis DNA with the ...
- Ready-to-use kits that include internal, positive & negative controls
- Perform both tests on the same sample & during the same PCR run
- CE-IVD on all major extraction platforms and real-time PCR systems and on different respiratory samples types
10 API® strips are used every minute in the world.
The choice of microbiologists worldwide for its ease-of-use and high-performance, the API® ID strip range is the global reference for identification.
- Reference in microbiology labs
- Reliable results
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use solution
- New APIWEB™ for anytime, anywhere identification
Simple and complete diagnosis of urogenital mycoplasmas
MYCOPLASMA IST 3 combines enumeration, identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing for detection of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma spp.
- Complete diagnosis in one step
- Simple, secure and convenient
Clostridium difficile, a major cause of healthcare-associated infections (HAI), is clas...
Easy determination of iron deficiency or overload
VIDAS® Ferritin is an automated quantitative test for the determination of ferritin in human serum or plasma using the Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay technique.
- Easy to use: performed on the VIDAS® family instruments
- Convenient kit size
Leading-edge SAMPL'AIR™ instrument and key reagents conveniently bundled for effectiv...
- Lower risk of airborne disease transmission
- High-performance instrument offers ease in regular monitoring
- Relevant culture media for both unprotected and protected areas
Complete molecular biology solution for transplant testing needs
The ARGENE® SOLUTION covers all transplant testing needs and creates seamless lab workflow. Discover the Power of One for transplant testing needs.
- Automate your sample extraction from a wide variety of sample types
- Automate your PCR setup for improved standardization
- Automate your testing for transplant patients with ready to use Real-Time PCR assays
Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) is the means to fight against antimicrobial resistance ...
The BIOFIRE FILMARRAY Pneumonia plus Panel enables rapid and accurate automated testing...
- Simple: 2 minutes of hands-on time
- Easy: No precise measuring or pipetting required
- Fast: Turnaround time of about an hour
- Comprehensive: Simultaneously tests for 34 targets
Real-time PCR kit for the detection and quantification of Herpes Simplex viruses (HSV) ...
- Reliable quantification and detection of HSV1& 2 in one PCR tube and VZV
- Ready to use kits including internal control & controls (quantification standards and/or positive controls)
- CE-IVD on various relevant sample types as well as on all major extraction platforms & real-time PCR systems
A real-time PCR kit for the accurate detection of enterovirus RNA
- Ready-to-use kit that includes internal, positive and negative controls
- CE-IVD on all major extraction platforms & real-time PCR systems and on different samples types