You are here
- MAESTRIA™ - The new generation microbiology middleware
MAESTRIA™ - The new generation microbiology middleware
Orchestrate your lab routine with MAESTRIA™ microbiology middleware - integrated microbiology to transform data into insights
- Optimize the management of microbiology workflow
- Connect people, processes, and technology
- Augment the value of microbiology data
Your microbiology lab faces ever-increasing challenges in today’s competitive environment: higher workloads, stricter compliance measures and accreditation needs, and the pressure to maintain quality and fast time to results while keeping costs down. It boils down to being expected to do more with less.
Optimizing your IT integration is a critical need and bioMérieux is ready to help you do that with MAESTRIA™, an innovative, integrated software solution designed specifically for the microbiology lab.
IT integration in the microbiology lab means technicians can deliver key information to clinicians faster, while minimizing the risks of errors.
MAESTRIA™ offers a single software solution to manage multiple instruments and multiple LIS through a unified interface. This new-generation interface has been designed with our microbiology customers to be as user-friendly as possible, with touch-screen capabilities and reactive design, to minimize the IT burden of adopting software.
The right information is easily accessible and flows quickly and securely to those who need it. You keep the lab running optimally and can deliver complete, reliable information to clinicians supporting patient-care decisions.
- Workflow steps that are usually not digitized such as staining results are available in MAESTRIA™, to increase traceability and reduce the risk of errors.
- Plug-and-play integration of the microbiology laboratory instruments and workflows (bioMérieux Blood Culture, ID and AST, manual methods and selected non-bioMérieux instruments)
- Single LIS connection point through worldwide standards (HL7) with advanced capabilities to facilitate interoperability, e.g. with native LOINC terminology.
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy are taken into account from the design of the solution through its implementation, to bring the much-needed peace-of-mind.
In the context of growing antimicrobial resistance (AMR), laboratories need to be able to identify and handle multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs) and be able to implement guidelines to provide more accurate results and guide the clinicians in their decisions to prescribe antimicrobials.
- Embedded rule-based AST interpretation engine, which allows you to define your own guidelines for consolidating antibiograms, whilst using multiple methods in your laboratory.
- Selective reporting, to enable more precise results reporting to the clinicians and to allow further testing in the laboratory for MDROs. MDROs are automatically flagged and available for data management.
MAESTRIA™ frees up time to allow microbiology lab personnel focus on activity that makes best use of their expertise.
Thanks to the additional CLARION™ Lab Analytics module, MAESTRIA™ brings advanced Data management features, because collecting data is worthless if you are not able to use the data in an easy, efficient, and effective manner.
Recapture time spent on information reporting activities through automated and intelligent information consolidation.
Information at your fingertips anywhere, anytime:
- Graphical representation of specimen workflow always visible
- Workflow KPIs to identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement
- Monitor and track critical testing processes:
- Blood Culture contamination
- Usage of instruments such as VITEK® MS PRIME
To help curb Antimicrobial Resistance, it is crucial to have real-time tools to perform Surveillance. CLARION™ Lab Analytics allows to monitor trends in organism occurrence and resistance patterns for all testing methods in the laboratories that are managed in MAESTRIA™.
The Cumulative Antibiogram that is needed to provide clinicians with probabilistic tools to initiate antimicrobial therapy before any testing is performed, is available on a daily basis and can be filtered as needed, for instance per ward types, specimen types or on specific time periods. Such data extractions are available in a click anytime, anywhere!
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country
- Legal Notice
- Copyright 2022 bioMérieux SA