You are here
- Mycoplasma IST2
Combines enumeration, identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing for detection of Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Complete diagnosis (9 antibiotics) in one step.
- Simple, secure and convenient
Do you need more information
Complete diagnosis in one step
The increasing resistance of U. urealyticum and M. hominis to current antibiotics requires the testing of new, better adapted antibiotics.
The Mycoplasma IST 2 strip enables the identification and enumeration of the Mycoplasma hominis and Ureaplasma urealyticum. In addition, 9 antibiotics can be tested:
Simple and convenient
- One broth for transport, screening and strip inoculation.
- One strip for identification, enumeration and susceptibility testing.
- Simple and rapid inoculation.
- Simultaneous reading of all tests at 24 and 48 hours.
- Availability of Urea-Arginine Broth.
- Enumeration at one pathological level ≥ 10,000 CFU/ specimen.
- Clear-cut reading, easy interpretation.
- Rapid results to meet the needs: Identification, Enumeration, Susceptibility testing
- Large choice of antibiotics
Culture, identification, enumeration and antibiotic susceptibility tests:
- Mycoplasma IST 2 – Ref. 42 505
25 tests (25 strips of 22 tests + 25 R1 vials + 25 lyophilized R2 vials)
- Urea-Arginine LYO 2 broth – Ref. 42 508
25 tests (25 R1 vials + 25 lyophilized R2 vials)
Collection and culture:
- Mycoplasma Preparation – Ref. 42 507
8 tests (8 R1 vials for specimen collection and transport)
- A7 Agar – Ref. 43 003
10 x Ø 55 mm plates (culture)
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country