You are here
- VIDAS® H. pylori IgG
VIDAS® H. pylori IgG
Non-invasive detection of H. pylori infection
VIDAS® H. pylori IgG offers a non-invasive, reliable, cost-efficient method to determine the presence of anti-Helicobacter pylori IgG antibodies in human serum or plasma. It is used as an aid in diagnosis of H. pylori infection in an adult symptomatic population.
- Easy to perform automated test
- Kits adapted to low volume testing
Do you need more information
VIDAS® H. pylori IgG is an automated qualitative test for use on the instruments of the VIDAS® family. Using the ELFA technique (Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay), it allows rapid detection of anti-Helicobacter pylori IgG antibodies in human serum or plasma, which are correlated with the presence of histologically confirmed H. pylori infection.
Serological methods such as enzyme immunoassays are non-invasive, inexpensive, quick, and easy to perform. Compared to invasive methods, they do not rely on the accuracy of the sampling.(1,2)
- Non-invasive method
- Test performed on the VIDAS® instruments, recognized worldwide for their ease of use, reliability and flexibility
- Rapid result: 40 minutes
- Single-test format
- Packaging adapted to your needs: only 30 tests per kit
1. Wilcox, M.H. et al. 1996. Accuracy of serology for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection - a comparison of eight kits. J. Clin. Pathol. 49:373-376. J Clin Microbiol. 2008 January; 46(1): 328–330. Published online 2007 November 21. doi: 10.1128/JCM.01503-07
2. Talley, N.J. et al. 1991. Serodiagnosis of Helicobacter pylori: Comparison of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. J. Clin. Microbiol. 29:1635-1639.
|VIDAS® H. pylori IgG|
|Time to result||40 minutes|
|Sample type||Serum, Plasma (EDTA)|
|Sample volume||100 µL|
|Clinical sensitivity||98.10% (95% confidence interval: 93.12% - 99.77%)|
|Clinical specificity||90.82% (95% confidence interval: 83.28% -95.71%)|
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country