You are here
- VIDAS® Thyroid panel
VIDAS® Thyroid panel
A full panel for the investigation of thyroid diseases
The VIDAS® Thyroid panel includes 8 automated tests to aid clinicians in the diagnosis and treatment monitoring of thyroid disorders.
- Large panel: TSH, TSH3, FT4,T4, FT3, T3, Anti-TPO, Anti-Tg
- Flexible and cost-effective solution
- Adapted to small routine testing
Do you need more information?
The VIDAS® Thyroid panel helps clinicians eliminate a thyroid pathology from diagnosis, confirm a clinically suspected thyroid dysfunction, identify the type and cause of a thyroid disease or monitor patients treated with synthetic anti-thyroid drugs or thyroxin as a substitute. All tests of the panel are based on the ELFA (Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay) technique.
The full thyroid profile
Thorough investigation of thyroid disorders requires the use of a full panel of thyroid function tests. While sensitive TSH, FT4 and FT3 assays are key for identifying, understanding and monitoring thyroid disorders, second-line auto-antibody tests such as Anti-TPO and Anti-Tg provide useful information about disease etiology.
Flexibility and Cost control
- Designed to meet your needs, whether you’re using VIDAS® in routine, as a back-up or in a specialized lab
- Single-dose, ready-to-use reagents (1 patient = 1 test)
- All-inclusive reagent kits
- Adequate kit size
- 14-28 days calibration & control stability
- Robust system (MTBF > 700 days)
- Ease of use: Load & Go
|VIDAS® TSH3||VIDAS® TSH||VIDAS® FT4||VIDAS® T4|
|Reference||30 441||30 400||30 459||30 404|
|Tests / kit||60||60||60||60|
|Sample type||Serum or plasma||Serum or plasma||Serum or plasma (no EDTA)||Serum or plasma|
|Sample volume||200 µL||200 µL||100 µL||200 µL|
|Calibration & control stability||14 days||14 days||14 days||14 days|
|VIDAS® FT3||VIDAS® T3||VIDAS® Anti-TPO||VIDAS® Anti-Tg|
|Reference||30 402||30 403||30 461||30 462|
|Tests / kit||60||60||30||30|
|Sample type||Serum or plasma||Serum or plasma||Plasma or serum||Plasma or serum|
|Sample volume||100 µL||100 µL||100 µL||100 µL|
|Calibration & control stability||14 days||14 days||28 days||28 days|
- UK Guidelines for the Use of Thyroid Function Tests
- British Columbia Guidelines
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Medical Guidelines for Clinical Practice
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Thyroid Association Professional Guidelines
- Japan Thyroid Association Guidelines
Ndreu R, Forini F, Nicolini G, et al. Analytical and clinical evaluation of the new VIDAS® FT4 method for free thyroxin measurement. International Congress of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, June 2014, Istanbul.
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country