You are here
- VIDAS® Tumour Markers
VIDAS® Tumour Markers
Diagnosis, prognosis or treatment monitoring of various cancers
The VIDAS® panel of Tumour Markers offers a rapid, automated and reliable solution to meet clinicians’ main needs.
- Excellent precision: within-run and between-run reproducibility < 5% for each test
- Reliable results even at low concentrations
- Flexible and cost-effective solution
Do you need more information?
The VIDAS® menu includes 7 tests for the quantitative measurement of human alpha feto-protein (AFP), 1116-NS-19-9 reactive antigenic determinants, OC 125 antigenic determinants, CA 15-3, prostate specific antigen (PSA), the free fraction of prostate specific antigen, and carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA). Based on the ELFA (Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay) technique, they offer precision and reliability to help you monitor cancer with complete peace of mind.
Precision and reliability
Ease of use and cost control
- Easy to use to reduce hands-on time to a minimum
- Rapid turnaround times to ensure same-day results
- Linearity across the measuring range, which limits the number of dilutions required
- Convenient kit size for small routine: 30 or 60 tests
- Single-dose test format
- A calibration system that ensures complete cost control even for small test batches
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country